We will start accepting requests on October 18, 2011
Credentials Close on August 1st, 2012 @ 3:00pm PST
Please note the following:
Media Credentials close August 1st without exception. Please do not call or ask for submission after this date. Media will be closed.
You will be notified of your media credential approval/denial as soon as possible. If your request is denied we encourage you to try again next year. Please note that further communication will not be possible.
All Media credentials will be shipped up to July 25th. After this date all requests for Media that are approved will be held at Will Call (instructions will be provided about where and when to pick these up).
International orders will automatically go to Will Call starting July 22nd. If you are with the International press, and wish your credentials to be held at Will Call, please let us know in advance.
Submitting a credential application does not guarantee a press badge will be issued.
If you were approved for media in the past you will need to re-submit each year. There is no "grandfather" process. Please see below After the Event.
Please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- You must have a letter of assignment, on the publications letterhead that is signed by the Editor in Chief, Sports Editor or Assigning Editor. This can be a PDF or a Word document.
- The publication you are representing must have a website (Not Facebook, My Space, etc) please include the link.
- You must have prior event coverage. Please send a PDF (unzipped and unshrunk) of your published work (links to a website are not acceptable). Photographers must send us a CD of your work. If you have never covered our event you will have to purchase a ticket your first year and share your coverage for next year's consideration. Television crews please contact our office at 425-742-0632.
After the Event:
- All Journalists will need to submit a PDF (scanned copy) of a published, tangible and significant coverage to be considered for a complimentary pass for the following years attendance.
- Any freelance or professional photographer will need to submit high resolution photos that were taken at the event that was just attended. If any photos are used, full credit will be given to the photographer. Please make sure to put these on either DVD or CD format.
- TV will need to submit a DVD recording of what was aired.
- Radio - Please contact our office at 425-742-0632.
Cut-off date for submission of work done from the prior year will be on May 1st.