Seaside, Monterey Bay, Calif. (August 20, 2016) – Concorso Italiano is the world’s largest gathering of exotic Italian cars, featuring the most famous car manufacturers, industry visionaries and world premieres. Here are the key facts about the 2016 edition of Concorso, held on August 20.
- Almost 1,000 cars on display, including more than 300 Ferrari, 80 Lamborghini, Maserati, Alfa Romeo and many other brands that have made the Italian automotive history;
- Rallying all Touring Superleggera owners to celebrate the famous coachbuilder’s 90th anniversary;
- North American Premiere of the Alfa Romeo Disco Volante Spider by Touring;
- World reveal of Italian automotive legend, Valentino Balboni’s lifestyle & tech brand;
- For the first time at Concorso official Pagani and Polo storico stand;
- First edition of Media Time: the epicenter for Italian car news during Monterey Car Week, featuring live interviews and awards;
- Piazza D’Arte, a new feature focused on world class artists from around the globe and a space where you can meet them and view their craft;
- Awarding Head of Design for Italdesign Filippo Perini, Founder and designer of Pagani Automobili Horacio Pagani, Chairman of Torino Vehicle Engineering Renzo Porro and renowned designers Ken Okuyama.
For more information about the event, please visit Concorso.com.
About Concorso Italiano
Concorso Italiano is the biggest Italian cars rally in the world. Established in 1985, Concorso Italiano celebrates the beauty of Italian design with more than 1,000 Italian cars on display. The 31th Concorso Italiano will take place on August the 20th 2016 at the Black Horse Golf Course in Monterey, California, with more than 10,000 visitors, prestigious Italian visionaries, designers and entrepreneurs expected to attend. Concorso Italiano is represented in Italy by StudioRPR.
Media Relations Contacts:
Domenico Manzo – firstname.lastname@example.org
Allyson Molina – email@example.com