ITALIAN AND NON-ITALIAN SHOW CAR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No advertising of any type will be allowed on vehicles. This includes stickers for rally, drives, parade, and concours. Any vehicle arriving with advertising will be turned away from the show without a refund. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Only qualified and registered vehicles will be allowed to park in the specific Italian and Non Italian Show Car Display areas (no rented cars).
- Cars must be clean! It is not necessary that your vehicle be in concours condition, however, it is a pre-requisite that your vehicle be free of dirt and other debris before entering the Green.
- Concorso Italiano does not assume any responsibility for loss at the event. Please be sure your insurance is in full effect.
- Car Placement: Non Italian Show Cars may place vehicles early on Friday, August 19, 2016 between 3pm-6pm, or Saturday morning, August 20, 2016 beginning at 6 am until 9:00 am. Any Show vehicle that does not arrive on time will not be allowed to park in the event so make sure to allow yourself sufficient time. Non-Italian Show Cars agree to leave their vehicles in place until 5pm on the day of the event.
Italian and Non-Italian Show Car Participants agree to abide by all rules and regulations as promulgated by Concorso Italiano from time to time.