Gary Bobileff started working with Ferraris in 1969 as a Mechanic’s Apprentice at Luigi Chinetti Motors, in Greenwich, Connecticut. In 1976, Mr. Bobileff was retained as the General Service Manager and Head Mechanic for The Ferrari Store, a Ferrari Factory Authorized Service Center located in Santa Ana, California. Mr. Bobileff then ventured out to start Bobileff Motorcar Company of San Diego in 1979.
In Gary’s area of expertise, his success has been quantified in 1st place awards for complete ground-up restorations at dozens of the world’s leading events. Mr. Bobileff is recognized among the most highly qualified Concours Judges with over 40 years of experience including, but not limited to:
The only American asked to judge in 2019 for the Lamborghini Factory Concours at Portopiccolo, Italy
- Chief Judge Ferrari Club of America, New Orleans
- Chief Class Judge at Cavallino, Palm Beach
- Chief Class Judge La Jolla Concours
- Chief Class Judge San Marino Concours
- Honorary Judge at the Palo Alto Concours
- Chief Class Judge at the Palos Verdes
- Chief Judge Long Beach Concours
- Chief Judge Las Vegas Concours
- Chief Judge Newport Rhode Island Concours
- Class Judge Santa Barbara Concours
- Chief Class Judge at Newport, CA Concours
As Chief Judge of Concorso Italiano, Gary leads a team of uniquely and highly qualified judges for each marque and the prestigious Best of Show Award. The astounding quality of the award-winning cars each year is a testament to Gary Bobileff’s discerning experience.