- Showing of the new De Tomaso P72
- Showing of the Apollo IE Intensa Emozione
- Showing of the Ferrari Dino that won the Cannonball Run as well as Jack May the Driver, at the Heacock Pavilion
Celebrations and anniversaries
- Zagato 100 year anniversary
- Abarth 70 year anniversary
- De Tomaso 60 year anniversary
- Fiat 50 year anniversary
- 50th Anniversary of Ferrari Dino
- Alfa Romeo Junior Zagato and the Giulietta and Giulia Spiders
- Triumph Italia
- Talbot Motorcycle Museum collection
- All new Location at Bayonet! Less hills, better strategic placements, and centrally located stage area.**
- Sculptures by Foundry Michelangelo
- Scale model Electric cars for kids by Locómoviles
- Meguiar’s serving Netspresso
- The famous Concorso Italiano Fashion show at 12:30
- Demonstration and chances to win the all new La Corsa Board Game in the Concorso Lounge
- Art Center Students showing concept designs
- CI Club with all the perks and privileges, Friday VIP party, VIP parking, early entry to event, only hot breakfast at the event, gourmet plated white linen lunch, wine all day, signature cocktail, cigar, VIP viewing, special gifts and so much more! CI Club tickets here. Already registered vehicles can upgrade here.
- Al Fresco Lunch – if you have not already joined CI Club, and want a wonderful lunch without food lines, Join Grundy Insurance the hosts of the Al Fresco lunch Secure your lunch ticket Here
- Tastings pavilion with wine tasting, olive oil and Italian food selections
- Food pavilion food trucks
All New Concorso Lounge featuring new Italian specialties
- Strategic overview of the main stage
- Award winning wines by Esser Wines
- Authentic Italian Menebrea beer
- Carbonadi signature “Carbonadi’s Iconic Black Diamond Martini”
- Spirit features from Four Roses Bourbon and El Jefe Tequila Nitro Margaritas
- Fiat – yes Fiat is back! Check out the updated 500s and 124 Spyders
- Pirelli Tires with special judging for period correct cars, tire give-away opportunities and more!
- Meguiar’s – Reflecting the passion!
- Mattioli family of Ferrari Dealers
- Superformance specialty cars
- Tubi Exhaust
- Heacock Collector Car Insurance (hosting Jack May & Cannonball winning Dino)
- Vendor pavilions you have come to know and appreciate from books to parts, clothing to clubs, memorabilia to décor.
** Please note! With the new location, all VIP and General ticketing attendees will enter parking at Monterey Avenue. Look for and follow your map directions on the web page and signs directing you to the parking! NO general or VIP parking will enter from General Jim Moore Drive nor McClure Way. Do NOT use GPS to Bayonet!